With responsibilities for designing and drawing our slot-die products and development projects, you will create and maintain our technical products and ensure that they are “best in class”, innovative and that the production is cost-optimized. You will work closely together with our Head of Product & Innovation, and you will also align with sales, marketing, production, and supply chain to create revenue growth going forward.
Your responsibilities include:
- Designing, drawing and developing fantastic products and solutions so that they are ready for external production
- Support the production and supply department and assists with the purchase of machinery and components
- Support sales work in the dialogue with our customers
- Assist with the incremental innovation and development of current products in terms of optimized price, design, simplicity, durability, and functionality/user-friendliness
- Contribute with innovative design, through drawing and development of functionality and production optimization of future R&D projects
- You have relevant educational background, e.g. as a mechanical engineer/diploma engineer or education in technical machine design
- You have 3-8 years of experience from a similar role, where you have worked with technical and mechanical products and have a high technical insight into machines and production of these
- You may have insight into pumps, motion, electrical diagrams, ovens and heating, but it is not a requirement if you are willing to learn and expand your technical skills and knowledge
- You have a can-do attitude and a green mindset
- Expert in Solid Works and PDM management is an absolute requirement
In addition, you are a team player with an entrepreneurial approach that completes things to perfection and always takes responsibility and initiative. You are thorough, production-cost-focused, possess strong analytical skills, and able to have a clear overview of 5-6 standard products and 2-3 “special” projects. Our company language is English, so you speak and write English fluently.
An exciting and challenging position in an entrepreneurial culture with a winning mindset, where we always strive to be the best. You get all the benefits of being part of a small business, as you get a lot of responsibility as well as large diversity that is hard to find in other jobs.
We are located in a beautiful, newly restored office on Islands Brygge, where we work side by side with an IT company. Here we offer an attractive salary package with pension, a delicious canteen and the opportunity to participate in our stock option program for the right candidate.
The recruitment process is handled by CAD Kompagniet A/S. If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Ole Høg Perregaard from CAD Kompagniet on tel: 51 74 90 01.
Send your motivated application with CV and recommendations (if any) via the application button below. As the position is to be filled as soon as possible, we have interviews ongoingly and hire when we have found a suitable candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you!