Intermediate level | FOM vectorSC
- Slot Die coating and drying in a single compact and versatile system
- Substrates up to 300×200 mm (A4-sized)
- Coating stripe widths from 1 to 100 mm, stripe lengths up to 300mm
- Coating speeds up to 5 m/min
- Precise control of all coating parameters – pump rate, coating speed, coating gap and drying temperature
- Precision, reliable coating capability designed for R&D
Robust Slot Die sheet coating system
The system was designed for fast and easy coating of functional materials in laboratories working to develop novel materials, test device structures and process devices for performance testing. It is intended for solution processed thin-film coatings of functional materials, for example related to solar (OPV, perovskites, CIGS), lighting, sensing and energy storage applications.
Step up from spin coating
The coater is the appropriate next step from spin coating towards medium-scale processing where rigid substrates are required. It offers a compact setup easily positionable in a fume hood. The supplied syringe pump and specially designed slot-die heads allow you to precisely control your wet-film thickness and keep material consumption to a minimum.
Simple handling and alignment
Both flexible and rigid substrates up to 300×200 mm can be freely positioned on the sample holder and secured by activating the vacuum suction. The across-coating registration of subsequent layers is easily set by the adjustment the lateral position of the Slot Die head. Together with high accuracy metapor composite heated chuck, this provides robust, flexible and repeatable con- struction of your device architecture.