FOM SD 50 | Steel Series
- State-of-the-art Slot-die head
- Unique design providing flexible coating width of: 26-50 mm
- Default coating width: 50 mm
- Modular designed for easy switch of flexible sized coating shims
- Single and multiple stripe patterns
- Surface treated special grade stainless steel
- Top class corrosion resistance and durability
- Ultra low ink usage
- Dead volume < 50 μL for the 13 mm shim
- Extreme print accuracy, with a compound tolerance of < 10 microns
- CE compliant / UL
- Viscosity range: 1-10.000 CPS
- Packaging and storage: Professional flightcase
Produced from some of the hardest steel in the world, the material undergoes meticulously processes to provide stable and ultra-precise accuracy. After many years of innovation, we provide coating equipment with very low dead-volume, elegant change of coating width via shims within defined ranges. The steel surfaces are specially treated to resist most chemicals and constructed for an easy clean to prolong the durability and lifetime of the product.
Our Slot-die heads can be used for the following applications:
• PEM Fuel cells
• Battery Slurries
• Transparent Conductive Foils
• Printed Electronics (Lab-on-a-chip)
Let’s talk about how we can help you
Want to learn how slot-die coating can help you get consistent and scalable research results?
FOM Technologies coating equipment supports cutting-edge research into 3rd generation solar cells, OLED and electrochromic devices, fuel cells, batteries, sensors, membranes, printed electronics, medical diagnostics, conductive thin films, and more.